- RSS Channel Showcase 3306745
- RSS Channel Showcase 6073143
- RSS Channel Showcase 9145783
- RSS Channel Showcase 4423475
Articles on this Page
- 09/03/14--08:04: _Hilly San Francisco...
- 04/27/16--08:05: _Historic Koshland M...
- 07/13/17--11:28: _The Macher of Argue...
- 07/27/17--11:46: _A Simple Quiz, One ...
- 03/08/18--07:50: _Jackson Street Tabl...
- 03/19/18--07:06: _Goofy Mervyn’s Heig...
- 06/06/18--10:55: _Beautiful San Franc...
- 06/29/18--09:52: _MID MARKET UPDATE: ...
- 08/20/18--16:56: _Google Doubles Down...
- 10/17/18--07:30: _“Pacific” Heights –...
- 07/13/17--11:28: The Macher of Arguello: Ford Galaxie 500 7-Litre Convertible
- 06/06/18--10:55: Beautiful San Francisco Architecture
- 10/17/18--07:30: “Pacific” Heights – ROOOAAAAR!!! – But It’s Only Once a Year
TweetBenton Avenue, Bernal Heights:
TweetFor one brief shining moment, some thought Taylor Swift would buy this long-empty fixer-upper up in Presidio Heights. Then there was the art-thieving squatter – he’s imprisoned now, AFAIK. And now this is how things looked last week: I count five sk8tr boyz recording their tricks up there. Look for the results on the YouTube. […]
TweetI see this dude all the time: He rules the 94118
TweetSo there are four possible answer sets to these two questions, so you’ve got a 25% chance of success by simple guessing. Now if you know then answers, then you know the answers and you won’t be tricked and you’ll win. OTOH, if you use INTUITION (the Heart) or REASONING (the Mind), I don’t think […]
TweetI’ll tell you, the (actual or soon-to-be) millionaires living at or near the highest-numbered block of Jackson Street, well they must be overjoyed that VC’s are subsidizing their dirt-cheap chauffeured rides home from the Financh in brand-new Lexuses, non? Now back in the day, you’d have to pay more for a junky old taxi ride […]
TweetI just noticed that this place shut down. I thought it was a bakery at first. IDK anybody who actually ate something from here. If you plopped me down at the Lucky Penny (also RIP) parking lot that’s actually at Geary and Masonic and gave me two minutes to run across traffic and around Target […]
TweetAs seen in the high rent district, but of course all of Frisco is a high rent district these days…
Tweet Play us out, JK Dineen… Ah memories, precious Mid-Market New Market (NeMa) memories, from a half-decade back: And, I’m srsly you guys: “INNOVATE, DON’T IMITATE AMENITIES, NOT ENEMIES TECH SAVVY, NOT SHABBY”
TweetI was thinking that this search return indicated that the made up name The East Cut had been removed from Google Maps… …but I was wrong – it’s still with us, despite all the national mockery Google did recently terminate Silver Lake Heights down Los Angeles way, after this widely read New York Times bit, so perhaps […]