- RSS Channel Showcase 5113319
- RSS Channel Showcase 5207142
- RSS Channel Showcase 1218961
- RSS Channel Showcase 4411424
Articles on this Page
- 03/08/18--07:50: _Jackson Street Tabl...
- 03/19/18--07:06: _Goofy Mervyn’s Heig...
- 06/06/18--10:55: _Beautiful San Franc...
- 06/29/18--09:52: _MID MARKET UPDATE: ...
- 08/20/18--16:56: _Google Doubles Down...
- 10/17/18--07:30: _“Pacific” Heights –...
- 06/06/18--10:55: Beautiful San Francisco Architecture
- 10/17/18--07:30: “Pacific” Heights – ROOOAAAAR!!! – But It’s Only Once a Year
TweetI’ll tell you, the (actual or soon-to-be) millionaires living at or near the highest-numbered block of Jackson Street, well they must be overjoyed that VC’s are subsidizing their dirt-cheap chauffeured rides home from the Financh in brand-new Lexuses, non? Now back in the day, you’d have to pay more for a junky old taxi ride […]
TweetI just noticed that this place shut down. I thought it was a bakery at first. IDK anybody who actually ate something from here. If you plopped me down at the Lucky Penny (also RIP) parking lot that’s actually at Geary and Masonic and gave me two minutes to run across traffic and around Target […]
TweetAs seen in the high rent district, but of course all of Frisco is a high rent district these days…
Tweet Play us out, JK Dineen… Ah memories, precious Mid-Market New Market (NeMa) memories, from a half-decade back: And, I’m srsly you guys: “INNOVATE, DON’T IMITATE AMENITIES, NOT ENEMIES TECH SAVVY, NOT SHABBY”
TweetI was thinking that this search return indicated that the made up name The East Cut had been removed from Google Maps… …but I was wrong – it’s still with us, despite all the national mockery Google did recently terminate Silver Lake Heights down Los Angeles way, after this widely read New York Times bit, so perhaps […]